What You Can Do To Keep Your Community Beautiful
Any individual, neighborhood, or organization can become a Keep Grand Island Beautiful partner! Look at the area around your home, neighborhood, office, school, park, etc. and identify areas in need of litter control or beautification.
Notify us and we can partner together and give you the means to plan a clean-up or beautification event!
Clean It Up – Green It Up
Invite your family, friends and coworkers to join together and make a difference in our community! We need you to volunteer to take part in extraordinary acts of civic pride and renewal such as:
- Education to Youth
- Park renewals and litter clean-up
- Event set-up and help
- Be a KAB advocate and promote green living!
- Share our Facebook to promote green living among your friends.
- Ask your friends not to litter and to recycle.
- Invite your family, friends and coworkers to volunteer with you.
Taking action and become a KGIB volunteer, contact Selena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-385-5095.
Please do your part by teaching your family not to litter and start a recycling program at your work. If you see someone littering, report them to the KNB Litter Hotline 877-NO LITTR (877-665-4887).